Translate

Thursday 28 August 2014

The art of Toking











A set of three video based around smoke & smoking.
Naturally this isn't going to get much in the way of taffic on YouTube.
It's a little bit too arty-farty and I sometimes feel myself being somewhat
disappointed over this.
Although it was nice to read a comment about the music I wrote for the piece.
Most tend to forget I actually write the music as well produce these odd videos.
I guess at the end of the day it really doesn't matter that much, its just another
video that goes into a folder and filed away.
And I just move forwards onto the next idea & project...
It is strange how Kathleen Dawson or Kitty D has come out tops, out of everything
I made here on YouTube over the four years.
She is funny though...
YouTube Video Link

No comments:

Post a Comment