Translate

Friday 4 August 2017

Audio Glitch In Workz


 Been slowly building up new tracks over the last month, I've got some interesting mixtures of music fusion.
I've just finished the next Audio Glitch collection which at the moment is called space shock moon water curve.  Which makes no sense but actually pretty much is the order of samples or audio clips used in each track.
I try to keep a loose theme running in each colletion but it can wobble off track at times!
I am more or less making this shit up as I piece it together 😄
I not overly sure if I'll be spending much time making other types of videos, I'm happy just to produce music and strange looking arty videos if I'm honest.




It's been a great boost to work with my new headphones which have allowed me to clearly pick out individual sounds when working.

No comments:

Post a Comment