Translate

Thursday, 11 December 2014

The Muse





Synonyms: inspiration · creative influence · stimulus · stimulation · afflatus
a woman, or a force personified as a woman, who is the source of inspiration for a creative artist.

I add nothing nor do I take from it
It plays over until I act upon it
A short story a poem or a sonnet
I have no thoughts yet my mind is always on it
They seek me here
And they seek me there
And I oblige with out a care
For I am the Muse
And only I can choose who wins and who will lose
So take heed as we play
So tell me punk
Do you feel lucky on this day...
Please don't feel bad any malice or sad
I'm just a flirt in a flowing creative skirt
That wishes to take your breath away
And perhaps bring you a brighter day

Kathleen Dawson
AKA: The Muse :D

No comments:

Post a Comment