Translate

Thursday, 14 August 2014

NLIN LOKI Stuff In My Head...



Over the last few days I've been piecing together a small vlog of around ten minutes long.
"NLiN lOki sTuFf iN mY HeAd"
Nothing overly special just five random vlog clips edited together so you get to see
these five different stories pan out as they bounce in & out of one another.
In the vlog I cover Scottish independence, MS mini rant, green screen fun, understanding YouTube & my new bathroom which isn't that new because I'm still working on it...!
I was going to post it today, but I've only just posted "What's up Jesus" and I plus I got
that sicky feeling of "Well no F**Ker's gonna really watch it anyways...

I guess in a way I'm slowly falling back into my love of writing, where at least I feel safe.
Lost in my own fairytale world of meaningless & if not deluded ramblings as I gently
bounce my forehead off my padded cell...

Which does lead me nicely to my next waffle about an idea I'm toying with, based around
Tall Tales "What I did write" over the last ten years or so read by the rather lovely & if
I may dare... the rather moreish Kathleen Dawson.
Following titles of stories that she would read:
1- The Foul Mouthed Fairy
2- Box Locker No 4472
3-The most beautiful broken harmony
4- The trouble with Pixies

Anyways this was... fun... sort of...!
So remember the wonderful thing about "Lokis", their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs. They're bouncy, bouncy, ... OH SHIT NO WAIT THAT'S "TIGGER...!"


No comments:

Post a Comment